Search This Blog

Saturday 2 October 2010

Introducing: Me, Nicole Manion!

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to my blog! I'm glad you've decided to join me, and feel free to get in touch or become a follower of my page. I aim to post as frequently as possible, and imagine that I will be able to do so at least once every two days.

As stated in my About Me, I'm an up-and-coming writer with a predominantly journalistic background. I am looking to explore new horizons, and I'm permanently hunting down new business opportunities.

I appreciate that the media-world is an overcrowded space these days, and that's why I want to offer something different. I hope to be a refreshing new face in the profession, and I see my young age as an advantage rather than a hindrance.

To get started, here's a link to one of my latest articles: Farmville: The Lowdown. http://webupon.com/social-networks/farmville-the-lowdown/


Please feel free to suggest what content you would like to see in the coming days. I will be sure to get what you want to see published imminently, and so suggestions for my next material would be much appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. http://indiedebut.blogspot.com/2012/06/google-images-for-illustrators.html?showComment=1363143235694#c5531657144742941462

    ReplyDelete